From January 2017, KEEP+ will be able to help your business achieve its goals for growth by helping you overcome barriers to innovation.
To qualify for KEEP+ funding you must be a small to medium sized enterprise (SME). To qualify as an SME your business must satisfy all of the following crtieria.
- Be considered as an enterprise - an enterprise is 'any entity engaged in an economic activity (the sale of products or services at a given price, on a given/direct market), irrespective of its legal form'.
- Have its registered head office, as per its Companies House records, within the Programme’s qualifying geographical area (SELEP, GCGP, Hertfordshire and New Anglia LEP areas - see map below) OR have at least 75% of its economic activity occurring there.
- Employ fewer than 250 persons (including full/part-time/seasonal employees, owner/managers, secondees).
- Have EITHER an annual turnover not exceeding 50 million euro, OR an annual balance sheet total not exceeding 43 million euro as evidenced by last approved annual accounts or in the case of new businesses by a declaration from the SME containing a bona fide estimate of future turnover (exchange rate to be used is 1 euro = 0.78 pound sterling).
- Have been in receipt of no more than 200,000 euro of State Aid notifiable assistance in the previous three years (guidance on State Aid is provided and an assessment made at Application stage) (exchange rate to be used is 1 euro = 0.78 pound sterling).
To learn more about the four interventions on offer, please follow the relevant link:
- Knowledge Exchange and Embed Partnerships (KEEPs)
- KEEP+ subsidised R&D
- KEEP+ Innovation Internships
- KEEP+ Innovation Network Events
Register your interest
To register your interest in KEEP+ and learn more about how the programme can help you, get in touch with our University’s Knowledge Exchange Team.
For information about KEEPS and RICs, contact:
Knowledge Exchange Manager (Simon Daly); +44 (0)1245 683173
Business Administration Manager (Tammy Au); +44 (0)1223 695057
For information about Innovation Internships, contact:
Business Development Manager (Tom Bates); +44 (0)1223 695878