Conditions Of Sale
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, except in the case of the performance being cancelled.
- In the event of cancellation, ticket-holders will be offered tickets for an alternative performance, where available, or a full refund of the amount originally paid for the tickets.
- Refunds in respect of cancellation will only be given on tickets purchased through the Mumford Theatre Box Office.
- The management reserves the right to make refunds to ticket-holders by cheque or credit/debit card at a subsequent date, rather than by cash on demand.
- Refunds made on tickets due to cancellation does not extend to refunds of postage charges made in sending tickets to customers.
- Refunds made on tickets due to cancellation does not entitle ticket-holders to claim associated personal expenses incurred including, but not limited to, travel, car-parking, baby-sitting, credit-card interest.
- In the event of severe weather, refunds will not be made on the basis of non-attendance because of weather conditions causing travel difficulties.
- The management reserves the right to:
- refuse admission to any ticket-holder.
- refuse admission to latecomers until the interval or a suitable break in the performance.
- request any ticket-holder to leave the theatre and to take any appropriate action to enforce this right.
- The use of cameras, video equipment and sound recorders is forbidden during performances.
- Mobile phones, pagers and digital watches must be silenced before entering the auditorium.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the building, and the consumption of alcohol is not permitted in the auditorium.
- It is the ticket-holders responsibility to have determined the suitability of a performance prior to purchasing tickets.
- Young children and/or babies are not permitted in the theatre without a valid ticket.
- Children under the age of five must be accompanied by a parent or other responsible person aged sixteen or over.
- Ticket-holders are not permitted to bring pushchairs, prams or carrycots into the auditorium.
- The management cannot be held responsible for the early or late finishing of a performance. Estimates of running times given by the Box Office are intended as a guideline only.
- Ticket-holders are responsible for their personal possessions whilst in the theatre.
- The management cannot be held responsible for items lost or stolen.
- Items found in the theatre will be held as Lost Property by the Mumford Theatre for a period of three months following which they will be disposed of.
- Ticket-holders are obliged to observe instructions given to them by members of the Theatre staff and/or Anglia Ruskin's Security staff.
In the event of an emergency ticket-holders will be directed to leave the theatre quickly and quietly, and in a manner which avoids putting other individuals at risk.
The Mumford Theatre is a facility owned and managed by Anglia Ruskin University.