Conditions of sale
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, except in the case of the performance being cancelled.
- In the event of cancellation, ticket-holders will be offered tickets for an alternative performance, where available, or a full refund of the amount originally paid for the tickets.
- Refunds in respect of cancellation will only be given on tickets purchased through the Mumford Theatre Box Office.
- The management reserves the right to make refunds to ticket-holders by cheque or credit/debit card at a subsequent date, rather than by cash on demand.
- Refunds made on tickets due to cancellation does not extend to refunds of postage charges made in sending tickets to customers.
- Refunds made on tickets due to cancellation does not entitle ticket-holders to claim associated personal expenses incurred including, but not limited to, travel, car-parking, baby-sitting, credit-card interest.
- In the event of severe weather, refunds will not be made on the basis of non-attendance because of weather conditions causing travel difficulties.
2. The management reserves the right to:
- refuse admission to any ticket-holder.
- refuse admission to latecomers until the interval or a suitable break in the performance.
- request any ticket-holder to leave the theatre and to take any appropriate action to enforce this right.
3. The use of cameras, video equipment and sound recorders is forbidden during performances.<
4. Mobile phones, pagers and digital watches must be silenced before entering the auditorium.
5. Smoking is not permitted in any part of the building, and the consumption of alcohol is not permitted in the auditorium.
6. It is the ticket-holder's responsibility to have determined the suitability of a performance prior to purchasing tickets.
- Young children and/or babies are not permitted in the theatre without a valid ticket.
- Children under the age of five must be accompanied by a parent or other responsible person aged sixteen or over.
- Ticket-holders are not permitted to bring pushchairs, prams or carrycots into the auditorium.
8. The management cannot be held responsible for the early or late finishing of a performance. Estimates of running times given by the Box Office are intended as a guideline only.
- Ticket-holders are responsible for their personal possessions whilst in the theatre.
- The management cannot be held responsible for items lost or stolen.
- Items found in the theatre will be held as Lost Property by the Mumford Theatre for a period of three months following which they will be disposed of.
10. Ticket-holders are obliged to observe instructions given to them by members of the theatre staff and/or Anglia Ruskin's security staff. In the event of an emergency ticket-holders will be directed to leave the theatre quickly and quietly, and in a manner which avoids putting other individuals at risk.
The Mumford Theatre is a facility owned and managed by Anglia Ruskin University.