Our facilities for Cambridge School of Art students
Cambridge School of Art is based on Anglia Ruskin’s Cambridge campus, which has recently undergone a £35million redevelopment.
As a Cambridge School of Art student, you’ll benefit from industry-standard facilities that include:
- Ruskin Gallery, a professional and ground-breaking digital art gallery that shows touring exhibitions of international standing as well as student work;
- A fully-equipped, three-camera TV studio;
- Dedicated Fine Art and Illustration studios;
- 3D workshops with equipment for woodwork, plastics/vacuum forming, metalwork, plaster, clay, mould making, laser-cutting and 3D Printing;
- Fashion workshops housing a variety of industrial sewing, finishing, embroidery and Seam Sealing machines;
- Colour and black & white photography darkrooms, plus three fully-equipped photographic daylight and artificial light studios;
- A digital photography lab with 20 Apple iMacs and a large selection of photographic quality, wide-format printers and scanners;
- A specialist printmaking workshop with etching, screen-printing, lithography, relief pressing, and letterpress printing;
- Several dedicated Mac and PC suites equipped with the latest software including Adobe Creative suite, Dragonframe, Motionbuilder, Softimage, 3DsMax and Maya.
We offer training on all of our equipment to any Cambridge School of Art students, so whatever your course you can take full advantage of all our facilities.